Ask the experts your questions during or after the presentation through a live chat.
The webcasts are in English and are scheduled in Central European Summer Time (CEST).
Operation and maintenance managers as well as condition monitoring experts are constantly challenged to increase revenue, reduce costs and risk, and increase worker safety. All without spending more. Hear from industry experts and NI as they detail industry trends. Learn in four webcasts how the risk and cost of failure is increasing, and that more companies are turning to 24/7 on-line predictive maintenance to improve the effectiveness of their workforce, while reducing downtime.
Company officers looking to increase revenue and profit, push maintenance to deliver greater efficiency and uptime, but at lower costs. Smart maintenance through condition monitoring is only part of the solution. From data visualisation, time efficiency and training, to the increased risk of failure from aging assets, this presentation will dive into the detail of how to deliver real business results.
- National Instruments: Tristan Jones, Senior Technical Marketing Engineer - Industrial & Embedded Systems
- Politecnico di Milano: Marco Macchi, Associate Professor – Creating Value and Improving the Maintenance Maturity through Advances in Condition Based Maintenance
- Schaeffler Group: Matthias Gitzen, Product Manager Condition Monitoring – Online condition monitoring in a rolling mill saves money and increases machine availability
Many assets based on proven technologies such as coal and gas are aging and are nearing their end-of-life. New technology is increasingly complex and expensive, and the changing energy mix means many assets are used differently to their original specification. This presentation will explore how companies are addressing these challenges through online condition monitoring systems.
- Allied Reliability Group: Preston Johnson, Principal, Condition Monitoring Systems
- Laborelec: Koen De Bauw, Chief Technologist Vibrations & Mechanics – Experiences with fleetwide vibration monitoring of large rotating machinery -Technological and business needs for today and tomorrow
This presentation will go in-depth on NI InsightCM™ Enterprise, a software solution with tightly integrated hardware options for monitoring critical and ancillary rotating equipment. Learn more about server configuration, data explorer and hardware configuration options.
- National Instruments: Matthew Bollom, NI InsightCM™ Enterprise Product Manager
- AREVA GmbH:Dr. Francis Fomi Wamba, Product Manager and Advisor – Increasing the availability of assets in process plants by using customizable and distributed online CMS and a web-based Asset Management system
For many industries an RMS vibration measurement is simply not adequate for accurate fault diagnosis, they require a custom approach. Learn through examples how by using a platform-based approach it is possible to integrate mixed sensors and measurement types, and rapidly deploy them into a system that can dramatically increase asset uptime.
- National Instruments: Lodovico Menozzi, Business Development Manager Europe - Condition Monitoring Systems
- University of West Bohemia: Dr. Jindrich Liska, Senior Researcher, Head of DiagEn – Advanced Condition Monitoring of Turbine Rotors to Diagnose Rotor/Stator Contact Detection and Localisation