Summer has always been a quiet period on campus. We encourage you to use this time to increase your engineering skills.
Spend this time with us to learn the basics of LabVIEW programming and apply this knowledge to successfully build data acquisition systems.
From August to September 2016 we will offer you LabVIEW Core 1 virtual training.
- 2nd - 5th August 2016 - 9:00 - 13:00 - English Class - reservation closed
- 9th - 12th August 2016 - 13:00 - 17:00 - Polish Class - reservation closed
- 15th - 18th August 2016 - 13:00 - 17:00 - Czech Class - reservation closed
- 6th - 9th September 2016 - 9:00 - 13:00 - English Class - reservation closed
- 13th - 16th September 2016 - 13:00 - 17:00 - Polish Class - reservation closed
- 13th - 16th September 2016 - 13:00 - 17:00 - Hungarian Class - reservation closed
- 27th - 30th September 2016 - 9:00 - 13:00 - English Class
- 27th - 30th September 2016 - 13:00 - 17:00 - Romanian Class
Please note: Deadline for registration is 3 weeks before the start of class.
After attending this course you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of graphical programming
- Quickly create user interfaces with charts, graphs and buttons
- Use the programming structures and data types that exist in LabVIEW
- Use various editing and debugging techniques
- Create and save VIs for use as subVIs
- Display and log data
- Use the state machine design pattern in your applications
- Create applications that use data acquisition (DAQ) devices
- Choose the right data acquisition platform for your application
This summer we have prepared an exclusive offer that allows you to select between three packages.
Entry Package 100 EUR*
• LabVIEW Core 1 virtual training with
live instructor (4 half-days)
• Textbooks provided
• Certificate of completion
The number of seats is limited to 12 per class to ensure the high quality of the training. After finishing registration process you will receive a proforma invoice/confirmation of the order and a seat will be reserved.
Do you want to check your connection quality before you register for the training?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.